Since September 2016 Singlewell Primary School have been delighted to be able to offer Breakfast and Afterschool Clubs, through our extended schools services. Both clubs are run daily and offer childcare in a safe, happy and relaxed environment whilst maintaining the same high level of values demonstrated throughout Singlewell Primary School.
Please see below a summary of our terms and conditions, the full Exended Day Policy is also available below.
- Full-time/Part-time Regular Attendance: Upon receipt of the registration form, our Club Supervisor will advise you on space availability. If no space is currently available, your child will be placed on a waiting list. Spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to full-time attendees, followed by regular part-time attendees, and then ad hoc attendees.
- Ad Hoc Sessions: To request ad hoc sessions, please contact the Club Supervisor between 7:00-9:30 am or 14:45-18:00 pm or the school office, no later than 4 pm the day before the required session. Confirmation of availability will be provided on the day of the session. Ad hoc places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payment of Fees and Cancellation:
- Fee Payment: Fees are to be paid two weeks in advance via www.scopay.com/singlewellpri. Changes in fees will be communicated one term in advance and are subject to agreement by the Full Governing Body. Persistent non-payment may result in withdrawal of your child's place.
- Responsibility of Payment: The contracting parent is responsible for all fee payments. If you encounter difficulties, please contact the school office for confidential assistance.
- Refunds and Cancellations: No refunds will be provided for non-attendance due to sickness or any other reason. Two weeks' written notice is required for changes in attendance for regular bookings. Ad hoc session payments are non-refundable once confirmed.
- Late Arrivals: No partial refunds will be given for late arrivals for breakfast. Breakfast is served until 8:15 am, and arrivals after this time will not receive breakfast.
- School Closure: In the event of school closure (e.g., due to weather), a full refund will be issued against the next term's fees for both regular and ad hoc bookings.
Breakfast Club - £4.00 per session per child
Afterschool Club - £10.00 per session per child
Payments must be made in advance at http://www.scopay.com/singlewellpri