At Singlewell Primary School we take photographs and film pupils as part of our core activity of education. During your child’s time at Singlewell Primary School this occurs as part of normal teaching, learning, assessment and safeguarding procedures and as such we do not need your permission for these activities.
However, we would like your consent to take photographs of your child as follows:
- Photos and Videos published on the school website and learning platforms (names will not be used on the website but may be used on the learning platform which is for school use only).
- Photos in Newspapers/magazines (names will not be published)
- Photos/Videos used for advertising the school in promotions, eg, virtual tours/school prospectus/flyers and booklets etc (names will not be published).
- Video Conferencing/Zoom lessons.
- Individual photographs and Class photographs taken by the external School Photographer.
- Filming by other parents during school productions and events. It will be made clear to parents that the photos/videos must only be used for personal viewing purposes and must not be published in any format including online without the parent’s permission.
- Photos/Videos used after a child has left the school (this will be in the school’s prospectus, other published leaflets and the website until they are updated).
If permission is not granted for any of the above, please contact the school office immediately on 01474 569859 to discuss your reasons.